Vol libre - Vol Libre Trimestriel

Uma boa noticia não poderia passar desapercebida aos nossos olhos pois qualquer esforço desempenhado em prol do voo livre deve ser divulgado, sobretudo quando esse esforço ao longo de 35 anos e 200 exemplares se consolida como referencia mundial no assunto, ainda mais quando ficamos sabendo que graças ao esforço de nosso amigo Sergio Montes (FFQ) e sua incansável equipe a revista continuará agora em edição trimestral.
Meus sinceros parabéns a todos os que contribuíram para que o sonho Vol Libre continue por muito mais tempo.

Una buena noticia
no podía pasar desapercibida ante nuestros ojos, pues cualquier esfuerzo desempeñado en pro del vuelo libre debe ser divulgado, sobretodo cuando ese esfuerzo a lo largo de 35 años y 200 exemplares se consolida como referencia mundial en este tema, aún más cuando nos enteramos que gracias al esfuerzo de nuestro amigo Sergio Montes (FFQ) y su incansable equipo la revista continuará, ahora en edición trimestral.
Mis sinceras felicitaciones a todos aquellos que contribuyeron a que el sueño Vol Libre continue durante mucho más tiempo.




Links:
Free Flight Quarterly
Vol Libre Trimestriel
Termiksense
Free flight news
NFFS

10 comentários:

  1. I'm curious which blogging and site-building platform you might be using? I'm new to operating a blog and have been thinking about using the Quizilla platform.
    Do you think this is a good foundation to start
    with? I would be really thankful if I could ask you some questions through email so I can learn a bit more prior to getting started.

    When you have some free time, please get in touch with me at:
    berniece_allison@googlemail.com. Appreciate it

    Feel free to surf to my site copilot
    Stop by my web site ; dad

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi there your web site url: http://www.blogger.
    com/comment.g?blogID=7232302517140666398&postID=1717579818086867226 seems to be redirecting to
    a completely different website when I click the home-page button.
    You might want to have this looked at.

    Also visit my blog post - design
    Feel free to surf my site ; solutions

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    my web-site; Civilization

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
    on. Any recommendations?

    my page ... Episcopalian

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though
    you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know
    what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?


    Also visit my weblog - http://www.byggahus.se/w/index.php?title=Användare:KingShade

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

    Also visit my web page ... images

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a
    blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

    Feel free to visit my web page comatose

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link
    back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Cheers!


    Feel free to surf to my homepage - concrete driveway

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?

    Take a look at my blog: www25.tok2.com

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    my site; vaga

    ResponderExcluir