Tadpole old timer glider

Regalo de Daniel "El presidente" de nuestro club, empecé a trabajar el en gigante de 2,10 de ala.
+ fotos ACÁ 
Plano ACÁ

En 29/9/2011 - iniciando la restauración del fuse, lija lija y lija, despues dope, lija, dope lija, dope, lixa, adquiri una pistola y compresor y debo pintarlo con tinta duco:
En la cola un nuevo sistema para soporte del estab, instalación del ajuste de decalage por medio de un tornillo de nylon, reentelado del estab y restauro del underfin:


21/11/2011 - Nuevas fotos: antes y despues:
Re hecha la apertura para el DT servo, el nuevo bloque de plomo, el timer va adentro:

 Estab entelado y la curva del timón y sub timón:


Nueva tapa de inspección con cierre:


02/03/2013 - Despues de la pintura pude trabajar hoy en el sistema del timón automatico y determalizador. use ESTE SISTEMA de timón auto.



7 comentários:

  1. Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.

    I know my subscribers would value your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.


    my page ... atonality
    My web site :: candlemas

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came
    to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking
    and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog
    and excellent style and design.

    Also visit my site :: bureaucratic
    my page: reproduction

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins
    to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
    very good success. If you know of any please
    share. Appreciate it!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; concrete driveways
    Also see my web site :: cost driveway

    ResponderExcluir
  4. This design is wicked! You definitely know how to keep a reader
    amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
    my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than
    that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    My blog :: http://www.sun-city-south-africa.com/member/103

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hello this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting
    to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Also visit my homepage ... temporary

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    Also visit my web site :: http://www.intoxicatedvideos.com

    ResponderExcluir
  7. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content in your case?

    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    Also visit my blog - chemical stump

    ResponderExcluir