Hoy en el campito de Martin

Video: Fotos:
 

Demos uma escapada para voar num campo "pequeno" perto da casa de um dos membros da equipe PGI Hehehehe. Linda tarde sem vento para finalmente poder trimar os modelos "em calma absoluta" voando até as 7:40.
 Estamos fazendo "duelos" ou seja voando juntos isso permite ver melhor o comportamento de cada modelo frente ao outro, como sobe, quanto vira ,altura etc no video dá pra ver algumas dessas tentativas.
Obviamente nao deu pra filmar o voo dos meus modelos mas o #2 (foto) já esta pronto pra Embalse, o #1 tem alguns problemas que espero corrigir em mais treino treino e treino. Já posso concentrar-me no #3 agora, tenho o Gadjet (que está pronto e voa consistente) e outros 2 modelos (incompletos) para decidir qual será o escolhido.

6 comentários:

  1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. All the best

    My web page ... Mendel.cla.csulb.edu
    Here is my site :: ideas

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea
    shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put
    the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her
    ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    Here is my blog :: premier weeknight
    Also visit my web page - drive

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a awesome
    job with this. Additionally, the blog loads
    very quick for me on Internet explorer. Superb Blog!


    Here is my page; cuff

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Thank you

    Look into my page; concrete concrete

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some
    articles for your blog in exchange for a link back
    to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
    Many thanks!

    Look into my web page: wiki.Gp2x.org
    My webpage > phenobarbitone

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Greetings! I've been reading your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!

    Here is my web-site tools

    ResponderExcluir